Call (345) 949-8182 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13810705
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 3 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Nairobi||Nairobi / Maasai Mara|
On arrival at JKIA, you are met by a Nature Expeditions driver/guide and proceed to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, so named to mean the "spotted plains" in the Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africa's ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension to the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive for lunch at the camp and later depart for an evening game viewing drive until sunset in this spectacular place of breathtaking sceneries, never-ending plains and the most abundant variety of wildlife remaining anywhere in the world. The landscape is made up of rolling savannahs dotted with patchy shrubs and bush thickets. You will arrive on time for lunch afternoon on game drives later return the camp for Dinner and overnight at NYUMBU CAMP (full board)
|Day 2||Maasai Mara||Maasai Mara|
Spend a further day in the Mara during which you have the opportunity to explore this great reserve in depth. During your full day game viewing drive, you may see elephant, giraffe, prides of lion, and thousands of impala, topi, grants and Thomson's gazelle. The Mara is the scene of annual migration of millions of wildebeest up from the Serengeti plains in search of water and grasses. All meals and overnight at Nyumbu Camp (full board).
|Day 3||Nairobi||Nairobi / Depart|
After breakfast drive to Nairobi where upon arrival, you are dropped off at JKIA for your departure flight.
PPS: per person sharing a room including transport
S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
01 Jan 2018 - 31.Dec 2018 Nairobi accommodation
Eka Hotel (bed & breakfast)
Per person sharing per night @US$ 105
Single room supplement @US$ 75
Transfer: JKIA / Hotel @US$ 50 per minivan
** Easter supplement @ USD 40- per person per day
(Applicable to all bookings from Apr 03rd - 06th Apr 2018)
** Christmas supplement @ USD 45 per person per day
(Applicable to all bookings form 24th Dec 2018 - 01st Jan 2019)
Our net cost in US$ (minimum 2 pax)-Excluding Nairobi Accommodation
Above Costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur driven Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of a Multi Lingual driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in the vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
Above Costs exclude:
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel staff and driver- guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas & New Year.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary,
- Insurance and visa fees.