Costa Rica Zen-Yoga, Wellness and Community
Align. Immerse yourself in the pure energy of nature, drawing in the blissful scent of the region's native flowers, as you connect to the rhythm of mystical waterfalls and the secret language of the birds and butterflies - all living in Zen unison with the people who enter this sacred land. You've arrived in a place where your outer journey moves you inward, towards self. Our womens focused journey includes all farm to table meals, activities, stays in Costa Rica's premire sustainable luxury hotels and resorts, an opportunity to give back to the local community, daily yoga and meditation and more.
The language of peace and tranquility is spoken in Costa Rica's Central Pacific Region.
Align. Immerse yourself in the pure energy of nature, drawing in the blissful scent of the region's native flowers, as you connect to the rhythm of mystical waterfalls and the secret language of the birds and butterflies - all living in Zen unison with the people who enter this sacred land. You've arrived in a place where your outer journey moves you inward, towards self.
Enlighten. As part of Learning Journeys commitment to sustainability, we have crafted a unique physical and spiritual journey of self-discovery for those looking to nourish the essence of their inner spirit to become one with the environment. We have chosen the perfect partner to deliver this exclusive, exceptional Costa Rica experience, Greentique Hotels. The brand's commitment to sustainable hospitality embodies a deeply held conviction about the importance of wellness, including sustainable gastronomy. A "Closer is Better," slow-food philosophy is expressed in the nutritious, beautifully prepared meals at all Greentique restaurants, where hand-selected organic and locally sourced ingredients are used. You'll reach natural connection through Pranayama as you breathe in wellness - along the verdant cloud forest hiking trails; beside pristine rivers; or ensconced in the warm golden sands of a tropical beach. Relax and restore mind, body, and spirit with a Cala Spa and Voices of Nature spa experience. Life-in-Balance is a quest shared by Learning Journeys and Greentique Hotels, and our commitment on this Journey in Costa Rica, is to have you share in it as well.
- Learning Journeys Health and Wellness Concerige
- Arrival Airport Transfer
- One Group Airport Arrival Transfer (2:00pm) from Juan Santamaria International Airport
- Accommodation as outlined.
- Private Learning Journeys Yoga services are included throughout from day 1 to day 8 and during airport transfers.
- All yoga classes and guided meditation
- Private ground transportation throughout
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as noted.
- All tours and activities as outlined.
- Sales Taxes & service charge for restaurant meals included on the trip.
- Tips for Bellboys, Maids and porters
- Water and snacks during transfers
- Early morning (between 6:00am - 7:00am) departure transfer to Juan Santamaria International Airport
HOTELS OR SIMILAR
San Ramon - Villa Blanca
Manuel Antonio - Si Como No
|Call (345) 949-8182 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13484501|
|Tour Operator||Learning Journeys|
|Offer||Offer valid through 9/30/2017|